Personal Branding for Startup Entrepreneurs
Submitted by Susmita Das Gupta (@susmitadg) on Monday, 2 February 2015
The workshop would introduce the participants to Personal Branding and how a strong Personal Brand can help them with their entrepreneurial venture. A participant would learn to position himself / herself in an optimum manner to his / her target customers, investors, collaborators and partners.How to build your Brand and leverage that for your start-up.
How to build your Brand and leverage that for your start-up:
The session would have :
1. What is Personal Brand and what is NOT personal Brand?
2. How to build a Positive Personal Brand?
3. Components of Personal Brand.
4. Example of successful Personal Brands.
5. How to leverage personal brand while stricking a deal?
Just an open and curious mind…
• 18+ years of progressive experience in Marketing, Brand Management, Consulting, Social Media & Personal Branding. • Founder & Chief Ideator Smart iDeAS, a boutique market research and marketing & brand consulting organization. • Founding partner of “Crafts for Sarees” - only online design studio for customizable sarees (Indian women wear) for global Indians and a platform for budding designers to showcase their creations. • Social Media Marketing Crusader; social media advisor to corporate & individual; teaching professional courses on social media at various B-Schools. Conducting regular Social Media Marketing workshops and training programs for corporate and individuals. • Personal Brand Management Advisor for individuals and corporate. Conducts regular personal branding workshops. Clients include DNA, HSBC, Time, Wipro and others. • Previously Head of Marketing for the Indian Sub-con business of a US$4B global conglomerate. • Strategy Consulting experience with diversified industries – FMCG, Real Estate, manufacturing, education, hospitality, healthcare, etc. • MBA in Marketing & Finance from Great Lakes Institute of Management, Chennai & Certificate in Personal Innovation, Creativity & Decision Making, IIMK • Travelled and lived extensively across Indian Subcontinent - enjoys learning and observing cultural & sociological nuances of the region.
The Personal Story:
• Research report on Indian Solar industry value chain published in prestigious PV magazine, Germany - the first industry report from India. • Own and maintain a popular blog http://letsmakebrandsthatlasts.blogspot.com/, India’s only marketing blog to be featured in Verve Earth. • Psychology enthusiast - a discipline which hugely influences marketing as well personal branding. • Co-authored “How safe is our Malls” published in the year book by Retail Images • Guest Lecturer at various B-schools . • Part of Nitron Circle of Experts, which caters to the research and advisory needs of investment firms, corporations, and law practices by providing access to insights from frontline industry experts • Accomplished Indian Classical & Latin Ball Room Dancer.